Thursday 1 July 2010

Represented in QLD by 19 Karen Gallery

I am delighted to announce my representation in Queensland by 19 Karen Contemporary Artspace. I am currently part of a group show there containing the last remaining works from my "50 Bucks" series, presented in a new format on a candy store assortment of handpainted wooden frames.



















































































































































































































































2 comments:

Kathryn Mitchell said...

I didn't get a chance to email you from the office on Tues, so congratulations! (yes, really, it is me, when I'm not at the gallery I'm a potter with a blog lol) Katy x

Sarah Beetson said...

Hey Katy!
Sorry I am a wee bit tardy in replying to my blog comments! Can I see your pottery on your blog? Will take a peek. See you at the gallery tomorrow with Jeffrey Lee Pierce and Fran Landesman paintings. xx