Thursday 5 April 2012

Pick Me Up 2012, Somerset House, London UK show photos

Here is a visual record of the 12 days of Pick Me Up @ Somerset House, London. I had originals and prints featured in a booth as part of Pick Me Up Selects, plus in the shop a collection of clothing, cushions, luxury totes and clutch bags, 6 colour hand screen printed tshirts, playing cards and original art badges could be found. For much of the fair I created live portraits on site at a cost of £75, some of which were beamed in via Skype from as far away as New York and New Zealand. (Thanks to Roaming Seeds, Oswin Tickler, Tony Grima, Vicky Pearce and Paula Ibanez for supplying images).




















































4 comments:

Liz Anelli said...

I love your 'fashion' drawings. Robert @ Straightjacket Press showed me them. I've just come to live in Newcastle -I'm a freelance illustrator

Joseph Ma said...

This is really awesome Sarah! Seeing the process and how you work. Thanks for posting.
Joseph(Dennis Juan Ma)

Sarah Beetson said...

Thanks Liz - say Hi to Robert from me! xx

Sarah Beetson said...

Thanks so much Dennis! Hope you are really well?