Tuesday 25 February 2014

Supergraph 2014


Here are some photos from my booth at the inaugural Supergraph, which took place over Valentine's weekend at The Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton, Melbourne.







I brought down the best of my fashion illustration work in original and print form over the last few years, as well as my capsule clothing collection, cushions, bags, badges and postcards. Supergraph Salon featured a limited edition of 4 of my classic shoe illustrations as prints, available in A4 and A3.











I created Live Portraits of exhibition goers onsite - time slots rapidly sold out, as did 5 designs of my giant badges, and the exhibition was my most successful since Pick Me Up at Somerset House, London in 2012.











I even snuck in a celebratory Aperol Spritz during the crazy-brilliant weekend!


No comments: